Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Tropical Watercolour

This design came about during the freezing cold (and what felt like never ending) winter here in Canada. I was missing summer like crazy, so I decided to bring the tropics to my nails. 

The gold nails are Golden Eye from OPI. My other three nails all started with a base of Sure Thing from Revlon. For my ring finger and pointer finger, I used blue, pink, and yellow sharpies diluted with rubbing alcohol compound to create the sunset effect. I then added on the palm trees and palm fronds using black acrylic.



I'm happy to say the weather is nice here now, but a couple months ago, these nails were the closest thing I had to warmth.

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!