Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Force is Strong with this... Christmas?

Maybe Darth Vader likes being festive too, okay? Maybe he bakes cookies for Santa (with dark chocolate chips of course, cause the DARK side), and hangs ornaments throughout the Death Star...

Okay, maybe not, but these were some Star Wars Christmas nails I did back in December. 

The base for these was Liquid Leather from China Glaze. I then sponged on Back In My Gloria Days from Nicole by OPI, Frostbite from China Glaze, Lady Lavender from Sally Hansen, Bizarre Blurple from China Glaze, and Dorothy Who? from China Glaze. I also added a bit of Sure Thing from Revlon, and painted stars using white acrylic. After that, I painted in Darth Vader (with antlers and a red nose) using various colours of acrylic.


Aaaaand close up time.


Also, a couple underwater shots to really show off the galaxies.



This is probably one of the most fun designs I've painted. 'Twas the season for Star Wars, so it just worked out well.

Hope you guys enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!