Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Ruff

The past couple weeks have been busy ones. In two weeks time I've walked 70km (43 miles), gone to two concerts, seen a documentary premiere, did the Color Me Rad colour run, attended a Sugar Beach Session, witnessed an engagement, and eaten a lot of ice cream. It's the documentary premiere that brings us to this post today.
Born Ruffians, yet another locally grown band I've seen many times (and love dearly) filmed a short documentary called Ruff, Ruff, Ruff with the help of the radio station Indie88 of their 3 back to back shows in December in Toronto. You can check that out here. The band ended up having a premiere of the documentary, and I went to check it out. But I can't go to a band doc premiere without a little bit of nail art, right?

The nail art comes from Born Ruffians latest album Ruff, that came out last year. The black base is my go-to black polish, Liquid Leather from China Glaze, and the band name is in acrylic.


And here's a close up.


The documentary is pretty cool, so I definitely recommend checking it out! 

See ya guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!