Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

July Talks Because of You...

Another concert post? Ding ding ding! You got it!
As a final bash/celebration of completing the school year, my college got the band July Talk to play for us. I've been a fan for a few years ever since I saw them open for Billy Talent. It's been 3 years of me trying to see them again since, so when I found out they were coming to my school, I was pretty darn happy. And but of course, with a concert comes concert nails.

The base of the nails is Liquid Leather from China Glaze. I then spent several hours painting with my very tiny paintbrush, using acrylic, July Talk, in the two ways it's written on their first, self-titled album.


And my nails in front of the famous Graffiti Alley in Toronto.


If you haven't heard these guys (and girl), I highly recommend listening to them. They're another band that makes me proud to be Canadian.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!