Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Intergalactic, Planetary

I seriously loved having this nail design on. It was so vibrant and cool looking, plus, as an astronomy lover, rocking galaxies that I added constellations to was pretty fun.

To create these, I coloured blue, purple, and magenta Sharpies on my nails, then took a brush dipped in rubbing alcohol compound to blend them. I will make a tutorial on this. After a quick top coat, I added the stars and constellations using white acrylic.


My thumb is the constellation Orion, my pointer finger is Libra, my middle finger, Lepus, my ring finger, The Big Dipper (Ursa Major), and my pinkie, Cancer.


Better view of Orion.


So for me, in the game of astronomy vs. astrology, I definitely take the astronomy side. What about you guys? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!