Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Flamingos & Palm Trees

Well, it's finally starting to get warm here in Southern Ontario, so it's about time to start breaking out all the summery designs. These ones happen to be inspired by Nina Park, AKA, Nina Nailed It.


For the palm tree nails, I created a gradient using Electrified and Hey Girl! from Quo by Orly. Then, using black acrylic, I painted the palm trees. For the flamingo nails, I mixed together Blue Away from Sally Hansen and That's What I Mint from Essence for the base coat. I then painted the flamingos using pink, gold and black acrylic. I topped everything off with a matte top coat and voila! Simple and cute summery nails.

Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!