Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pearson, Specter, Litt

Suits, which as many of you now know, is one of my favourite shows, returned on Wednesday. And, for the 3rd time, I decided to paint nails for it.


The base for all nails was Black Leather from China Glaze. Then, I used white acrylic to paint the Suits logo, and Pearson, Specter, Litt? which is the law firm's new name. On my middle finger, I painted the character Louis Litt using black and white acrylic.


Rick Hoffman (aka Louis Litt) ended up seeing my nails and loved them!

Hope you guys enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this show and your nail art! I think I would have got a heart attack if Rick Hoffman would say he loved it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!