Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy (Very Belated) New Years

Yes, I realize New Years was almost two weeks ago. I'm a little behind... But hey, better late than never, right? So without further ado, I give you, my New Years nails.


To start it off, I painted my pinkie with Golden Eye from OPI. On my ring finger, I started with a base of Black Taxi from Nails Inc., then dry brushed on Frostbite from China Glaze, Plum Seduction from Revlon and Tomorrow Never Dies from OPI. Finally, I painted on "Happy New Year" with gold acrylic. My middle finger is also a base of Black Taxi, which I then painted fireworks on using Golden Eye, Frostbite and Tomorrow Never Dies. I created a gradient base of Plum Seduction and from Happy Hour from Sephora. Then, using black and white acrylic, I painted the Brooklyn Bridge. Finally, my thumb was a base of Black Taxi followed by painting "2015" using Golden Eye and white acrylic. 

Hope your New Years was fun! Here's to the best year yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!