Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Some People Are Worth Melting For

I've only seen Frozen once, but that didn't stop me from falling in love with that goofy little snowman named Olaf. And so now I, like pretty much everyone else, can't help but smile when I see him, and so today's manicure was inspired by that lovable guy. 


I started with a base of Blue Away from Sally Hansen, then started painting Olaf. I started with a base of white acrylic, and added details with red and black acrylic. On my pointer finger, I painted "I like warm hugs" with red acrylic, then added leaves and dots with white acrylic.

So there you go, a Frozen inspired manicure to match the frozen temperatures outside.

Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!