Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry (Belated) Christmas

So I'm a little behind on this... but here are my Christmas manicures!



Okay, first off, my Rudolph manicure. 2014 marks the 50th anniversary of the classic Christmas movie, and seeing as Rudolph was my favourite, I had to do a tribute. I started with a base of Dorothy Who? from China Glaze on all my nails. Then, using brown, white, red, and black acrylic, I painted Rudolph and Clarice. 


And then I had to pay tribute to another iconic Christmas movie: Home Alone. I started with a base of The Spy Who Loved Me from OPI, and then used white acrylic to paint "Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal" and the Christmas sweater designs. 

For those of you who celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a great time, and for those of you who don't, I hope you had (or are having) a great time celebrating whatever you do!

Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Rudolph nails! So adorable! I love watching all of those old Christmas movies, they're my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!