Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Imagine

34 years ago today, John Lennon was shot and killed outside of his New York home. That day, a legend was lost. He may not be my favourite Beatle, but without him, that legendary rock band would never have existed. Today's design pays tribute to the legend himself, John Lennon.


I started with a base of Black Taxi from Nails Inc. for all my nails. Then, using white acrylic, I painted John Lennon on my ring finger, and wrote "Imagine all the people" on my pointer finger. 

So take a minute today to imagine all the people, living life in peace. And then, maybe we can actually try this living in peace thing. 

Hope you guys enjoy.

And we all shine on.

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!