Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Take It Or Leave It

Yes guys, I went to another concert. I feel like that's all I do now a days. :p Anyways, I won tickets to see Cage The Elephant and The Black Keys. I of course did nails as a tribute to Cage The Elephant. Here they are.


My thumb and pinkie were a base of Sure Thing from Revlon with stripes painted on using a black striper. My ring finger was a water marbled base of Black Taxi from Nails Inc., Blue Away from Sally Hansen, Pink Lingerie from Revlon, Revlon Red from Revlon and High Line Green from NYC. Then, using white acrylic, I painted the Cage The Elephant cover from their album Thank You, Happy Birthday. My middle finger is also a base of Sure Thing. Then, I splattered, dotted and smudged on Sassy from Revlon, Lightening from Sally Hansen, Revlon Red, Let's Get Lost from Essence, and black, red and pink acrylic. Finally, my pointer finger was a base of Sure Thing, with an eye from the Melophobia cover painted using black, red, purple and blue acrylic. My right hand was very similar to my left hand.

This was the first concert in a long time I haven't hung out with the band after, but it was tons of fun and I love how my nails turned out!

Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!