Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I'm Weird

On Friday I went to Warped Tour 2014. For those of you who don't know, Warped Tour is a huge music festival that is now international. There are over 100 bands and artists on the tour, so there's something for everyone to enjoy. It was my first time going to Warped Tour and it was an amazing experience. Here are my nails for the occasion.


My pinkie is a base of Black Taxi from Nails Inc. Then I sponged on Frostbite from China Glaze, Plum Seduction from Revlon, Back In My Gloria Days from Nicole By OPI and Let's Get Lost from Essence to create a galaxy. Finally, I added some stars with white acrylic. My ring finger is the Journeys logo, with a base of Black Taxi painted in white acrylic. My middle finger is part of the illustration for the Ghost Town song Monster. The base is High Line Green from NYC, and the rest is acrylic. On my pointer finger, I started with a base of Black Taxi, then sponged on French Quarter for Your Thoughts and Ski Slop Sweetie, both from OPI. I added stars and "I'm Weird" which is a new song from Ghost Town. Finally, my thumb is the Vans logo. The base is Black Taxi and the lettering is acrylic. 


Conor from Ice Nine Kills. 


And Bertrand from Chunk! No Captain Chunk! 

Warped Tour was definitely fun! And it was great to see some awesome bands! 

Hope you guys enjoy!

*UPDATE*


This is a tour vlog from Ghost Town. If you watch from about 1:05, you'll see me showing off my nails at the Toronto Warped Tour show!

Also, Warped Tour posted my nails on their Instagram!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!