Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

If the title didn't give it away, this weeks manicure is Pokémon inspired. Now I don't know about you guys, but I was definitely a Pokémon fan when I was younger. I didn't actually know how to play with the cards, but I watched the show and played the video game on my brother's old Game Boy. 


On my pinkie, I painted Squirtle. I started with a base of Club Privé from L'Oréal, then added the detail with acrylics. My ring finger is a Pokéball. The base is Sure Thing and Revlon Red from Revlon. Then I painted the rest of the Pokéball with white and black acrylic. My middle finger is Charizard, with a base of Sunkissed from Sally Hansen and details in acrylic. Finally, my pointer finger is Bulbasaur, with a base of Mermaid's Tears from OPI and acrylic detail. My thumb was another Pokéball. 

I'm super happy with how this manicure turned out! Definitely brings me back to second grade when I was given my first Pokémon card. I was always a huge fan of Ponyta (mainly because I had a horse obsession). What was your favourite Pokémon? Let me know!

Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!