Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Project Semicolon

Hey guys! So today is Semicolon Day. For those of you who don't know, Semicolon Day (and the Semicolon Project/Project Semicolon) is a day that is supposed to bring awareness and acceptance to mental illness. The basic idea is that whether you personally have suffered from a mental illness/self-harm, you know someone who has, or just want to show support, you draw a semicolon on your wrist. It's supposed to mean that you are not giving up; that your sentence or story isn't finished. So in honour of Semicolon Day, I not only drew on my wrist, but also my nail.


The base is White On from Sally Hansen and the semicolon is black acrylic.

Hope you guys enjoy! 

Break the stigma. #ProjectSemicolon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!