Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

I Love It

So I completely forgot I did this manicure! It's from a couple weeks ago, and I've seen so many heart french manicures that I really wanted to do one myself. And it paid off! I love how it looks, plus I got a ton of compliments on it!


I used French Rose from Rimmel as the base for all my nails. On my pinkie, I made the heart with St. James Park from Nails Inc. and then striped on L.O.L from Essence. My ring finger is a heart of Black Satin from Rimmel, and my middle finger is L.O.L. with polka dots of Let's Get Lost by Essence. My pointer finger is Let's Get Lost, and the criss-crossing is St. James Park. My thumb (seen below) is The Living Daylights by OPI, with a few dots of St. James Park. Finally, I outlined all the hearts with black acrylic. 





I hope you guys enjoy this manicure as much as I did. Super simple, but it's pretty awesome looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!