Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Got My Suit On

Suits (one of my favourite shows) has its season finale tonight, and while some people may be wearing actual suits while watching, I chose something a little different. And obviously, it has to do with my nails. So, I give you, the nail suit.


Suit and tuxedo nails are some of my favourite designs, but I never paint them, so I took this as an opportunity to paint some. The base is White On from Sally Hansen, then I painted the suit with black acrylic and the tie with red acrylic. Super quick, super simple and seriously cute! 

Anyways, I've got less than 3 hours to prepare myself for the season 3 finale! Talk to you guys later! 

P.S. If you haven't seen Suits, I suggest you check it out. It's AH-MAY-ZING! :)

*Update: The official Suits Twitter (@Suits_USA) retweeted my nails! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!