Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fruit Salad

Keeping with my upbeat spring and summer designs, today's manicure is fruit inspired.



My pinkie is a kiwi, with a base of Sassy by Revlon and details with black and white acrylic. My ring finger is an orange slice. The white is White On from Sally Hansen, and the orange is Sun Kissed from Sally Hansen. The orange segments were divided up using black acrylic. My middle finger is a pineapple, with a base of Lightening from Sally Hansen. The leaves are Limestone from Sally Hansen, and the lines on the pineapple are Sun Kissed and black acrylic. Finally, my pointer finger is a watermelon. The base is St. James Park from Nails Inc., and the green is Limestone.Then I added detail using black and white acrylic.

Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!