Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

So Punk Rock

After a minor internet hiccup (and by minor hiccup I mean NO INTERNET!!!) I am back and blogging. :D So anyways, I watched School Of Rock the other day, and then I listened to some punk rock music... and I felt pretty punk rock. :p And here is the punk rock nail design.





My pinkie and ring finger are a base of Black Satin from Rimmel, and the skull is white acrylic. My ring finger and thumb are a base of Spirit by Revlon, then I used a Sally Hansen nail art pen to write on them. My middle finger is a base of Die Another Day by OPI, then dry brushed black acrylic over it. I topped it all of with Sally Hansen's Big Matte Top Coat and BAM! punk rock nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!