Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Flick Off! (the lights that is...)

I'm serious guys. Flick off those lights, save some energy and celebrate Earth Day! Here's my mani (on a Monday, since I hope to have a new post for you guys every Monday now), to celebrate Earth Day!


The ring finger is a base of Frostbite from China Glaze. Then I painted the heart shape with black acrylic, followed by the pieces of land on the Earth with green acrylic. For the other nails, I used a base of Black Satin from Rimmel. I then layered on white acrylic, Love Nails from Sinful Colors, and Tomorrow Never Dies from OPI to achieve the galaxy effect. I finished off with the some stars, and there you go, my Earth Day, galaxy manicure.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!