Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Just a Little Bit of Random

Hey guys. I feel so bad lately. I'm barely painting my nails and blogging, so I am now promising to bring a bunch of new designs and tutorials to you guys starting today. So, without further ado, the nail art.


It's a more summery design, which I seriously needed, since winter has been hitting hard in Ontario lately. My bright design just made me think of the summer (and spring!) that are sort of almost here. :p Anyways, the orange is Sunkissed from Sally Hansen, and the green is Lime Up! from Essence. The dots are Ogre-the-Top Blue from OPI and white acrylic. I used a striper brush to make the pink lines, which is Watermelon from Essie, and then a yellow striper from Stripe Rite.

What do you guys think? Is this a good summer design? And while I'm blogging, I may as well ask. Any spring or Easter tutorials you guys would like to see? Let me know!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!