Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Change is Good

After four years of having my nails squared off, I decided I needed a change.




That's right. I rounded off my nails. It's becoming a huge trend again to have rounded, or almond shaped nails. The more I see them, the more I like the look. Not to mention, it's an absolutely classic Hollywood look (check out Audrey Hepburn's nails if you don't believe me). Once they grow a little longer, I think I might go for a bit more of an almond shape. What do you guys think? Square or rounded? 

P.S.  The gradient manicure is done using Skyfall (one of the polishes I won) from OPI and Black Satin from Rimmel. 

2 comments:

  1. I think the rounded is more flattering and elongating for fingers, and my nails are so much stronger when they're rounded/oval than when they're squared off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree. It's a more feminine look with the rounded nails too.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!