Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Inspiration Needed

So, with a new year in, I figured I'd be getting some awesome inspiration. But I'm not. I am lacking in nail art ideas lately, and it's really bugging me. Usually a quick Google search of nail art or look around my house inspires me, but right now, nothing. The reason I'm telling you guys this is because I hope some of you have some ideas for me. These can be manicures you've seen before, a tutorial you want to see, a photo or piece of art that looks interesting. Basically, anything awesome for nails. You guys can comment below with ideas, or send me an email at thenailguru@hotmail.com. Any ideas would be appreciated so I can get back on the nail art horse! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. More Disney nails! You could even do Walt Disney nails. Or some characters like Thumper, Mushu, Zazu, Gus from Cinderella..... I like to think of the smaller characters because usually not many other people have done them on their nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an awesome idea! All of those characters are so cute, and everyone loves them! They definitely deserve a nail design. :p Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I don't suppose you have been watching Game of Thrones on HBO/that you've read the books they're based on? If not, totally disregard this, but I've been wanting to do the sigils of the houses from those books for ages. I lack the artistic talent, but oh lord if I could pull off something like these on my nails, my life would be complete: http://www.underconsideration.com/fpo/archives/2012/08/sigils-of-the-houses-of-westeros-poster.php

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!