Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge --- Day 30, Tutorial (Finally)

So, I've only got one more day now for the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge, and yes, I know it is way passed 31 days. But, I've had things to do. :p Anyways, it took me a while to figure out which tutorial I would follow for my design.


I finally chose the feather tutorial from the Nailasaurus. I used Flirt from Revlon as my base, then followed the tutorial to add an accent finger with the feather.Only one more day left of the challenge and I'm done! Although, to be honest, I'm not sure when it'll get done, since I need to do some holiday manicures... :p

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!