Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Tutorials --- Spiderwebs

This is one of my favourite nail designs. I painted it last year for Halloween too, so I was excited to paint it again. It's much less creepy than the zombie nails and it has a sort of pop art feel.


Alright, here's the step-by-step tutorial.

1. Paint your nail with an orange nail polish. I used Papaya from JOE.

2. Using a white striper, outline the background for the spider web. Fill this in with white polish. I used White On from Sally Hansen.

3. Use a black striper to make the lines on the web. Top coat.

And that's it! You're done! Simple, right? Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, you're amazing! I absolutely love your nail art! Especially the comic stuff, I'm so impressed... How come you have only 27 Followers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I'm guessing the amount of followers is due to still being new at nail art blogging. :p

      Delete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!