1. Start with an orange base. I used Sun Kissed from Sally Hansen.
2. Paint a green leaf for the Jack-O-Lantern's "hair".
3. Add some black eyes.
4. Paint on the nose.
5. Finally, give your Jack-O-Lantern a toothy grin!
1. Start with a white base. I used White On from Sally Hansen. *Optional: Add a glow in the dark polish over the white. I used U Glow Girl from Sally Girl.
2. Paint on the black eyes for the skeleton.
3. Add the nose by making to thin lines.
4. Shade in some cheekbones with grey.
5. Finally, paint on teeth with black.
1. Paint your nails with a colour which matches your skin tone. I used Sheer Nude from Orly.
2. Take a make up sponge and sponge on some green, black and brown. I used Khaki from JOE, Black Satin from Rimmel and Bare Necessity from Avon.
3. Use black to give the zombie some hair.
4. Using a dotter, make two black eyes. Add a red pupil.
5. Finally, give your zombie a black nose and smile.
1. Start with a white base. I used White On followed with U Glow Girl.
2. Add two long, black eyes.
3. Add white to the eyes.
4. Finally, give the ghost a shocked looking mouth.
And here are some glow in the dark shots.
I've got one more Halloween tutorial coming to you guys tomorrow. Let's just say this one will be creepier than the Monster Mash nails.