Channel your inner Jason Voorhees with these Friday the 13th inspired nails.
1. Start with a white base. I used White On from Sally Hansen.
2. Sponge on some brown polish to age Jason's mask. I used Bare Necessity from Avon.
3. Paint on the eye openings of the mask in black. Add the red, triangular designs onto the mask.
4. Add four black dots above the triangle over the eye opening, and one dot over the last dot on either side on top of the triangle. Ad three dots on the "cheeks".
5. Paint a black dot for the hole for the nose. Paint 4 dots in an arc below the "nose". And two dots beneath both of the center dots out of the four.
6. Finally, shade around the nose in brown to make it look three dimensional. Add silver dots beneath the red triangles on each side as screws for the mask.
For the other nails, thin some red nail polish with nail polish thinner. Place drops at the tips of white nails. The blow at the red, so that it goes towards your cuticle. There you go. Some "blood" covered nails.